The psychostabilization program is very important in the recovery process itself and is directly focused on solving resolving problems caused by:
- Panic attacks
- Bipolar disorder
- Various types of phobias and fears.
The program is comprised of a 14 day long inpatient treatment phase and an outpatient phase lasting 3 months.
The program consists of the following stages:
- A diagnosis and assessment of the situation by the psychiatrist team
- Extended psychological psychodynamics
- Psychopharmacotherapy, including the principles of orthomolecular psychiatry with an integrative approach
- Daily treatment with the Russian “Transair” device
- Daily infusion therapy which accelerates the psychostabilization process
- Psychotherapy and psychoeducation
- Pharmacological hypnosis when necessary, for the purposes of engaging internal resources and changing the view of the existing problem, as well as for deepening insight into the problem.
- A final evaluation of the situation with risk assessment for symptom reoccurrence and elaboration of preventive measures.