Thanks to its properties, Xenon gas is now used in the treatment of stresses of various origins, headaches, sleep disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, depressive disorders, during rehabilitation and regeneration of the body after an illness.
Xenon is also used to improve work ability and in regenerative therapy applied in cases of drug abuse and alcoholism. Xenon can perform neuroprotection (nerve cell protection), and also positively affects the apoptosis of central nervous system cells.
Xenon therapy provides a rapid therapeutic effect in the following areas:
- treatment of pain and painful syndromes
- anti-stress therapy
- treatment of depression
- sleep disorder therapy
- treatment of addiction (to drugs, alcohol)
- rehabilitation and recovery of the body after an illness
- rehabilitation and recovery of the body after great mental and physical efforts
- for improving work ability