Heroin is a drug that easily causes addiction. It can “get under the addicts’ skin” and push them more and more into the vicious circle of the drug until they are led to total destruction.
Heroin addiction is one of the hardest to treat, and self-healing is virtually impossible. Special hospital for treating addiction Dr Vorobjev is here to help you get rid of this devastating addiction.
Effects of heroin
Heroin exerts multiple negative effects on the entire body of the user. The only important thing in the life of addicts is finding a new dose of heroin. They lose the ability to concentrate, but craving for the substance is very intense, and addicts try to satisfy the hunger for drugs in all possible ways.
Drug use causes brain damage, poor memory, and seizures. It is terrible stress for the family to watch their member going through such situations, but you need to know that with expert help, things can always get better.
Treatment seems unimaginable to the addicts, and it is, therefore, crucial that the family be the one who proposes the treatment and initiates the whole process.
Drugs destroy both the family and the addict
It is very terrible to face learning that someone close to us is on heroin. Often people blame themselves for someone else’s situation wondering where they went wrong. This is an entirely understandable and common reaction, but the only culprit is the drug and its prevalence all around us.
It should be kept in mind that many of the addict’s actions are not a reflection of his personality, but only the change caused by heroin, and it is well known that drugs cause dramatic changes to the brain.
7-day treatment of heroin addiction in hospital for treating addiction Dr Vorobjev
YOUR BODY WILL BE CLEANED FROM HEROINE WHILE YOU ARE ASLEEP!
addiction stage, the level of physical and mental health of the patient, the presence of effects of drug use, the degree of motivation, self-criticality, the preservation of voluntary mechanisms. A treatment plan is made based on diagnostic results. The length of treatment, the choice of detoxification, psycho-correction, blockade, rehabilitation methods – all depend on the diagnostic results.
The standard diagnostic examination includes:
- tests for hepatitis B and C, HIV infection
- general blood analysis
- biochemical blood tests (assessment of liver, kidney, pancreas function)
- Internist examination
In case severe deviations in the tests, the presence of risk factors, accompanying chronic illnesses are detected, a specialist is involved in determining additional tests and prescribing the therapy for the accompanying disease. MRT, EEG, ultrasound, X-ray, endoscopy, medicine, and drug concentration analysis, cardiologist, neurologist, endocrinologist, infectologist examination are available at our clinic or in agreement with our partner clinics and laboratories.
Detoxification – The general anesthesia in which the patient is during detoxification helps to make it quick and painless. All symptoms of crisis will be reduced by 90% or completely disappear once the first therapy is done. During sleep, the patient’s body will absorb vitamins, amino acids, minerals and other vital nutrients by infusion, so they will wake up without symptoms of withdrawal such as pain, nervousness, trembling, tremor, nausea. What is most important, they will leave the worst part behind them.
- UROD – Ultra-rapid detoxification, an extremely effective and modern method that quickly cleans the body and at the same time reduces the unpleasant symptoms of the crisis. It is applied exclusively when there are no contraindications for use, which is determined after diagnostics. During ultra-rapid detoxification, the patient is under anesthesia for 6-8 hours during the day, receiving opiate antagonists that help the receptors get rid of opiates. Usually, naloxone or naltrexone is administered. The point of ultra-rapid detoxification is overcoming unpleasant symptoms while asleep as no pain is felt at the time, and upon waking up the most of the crisis has passed, or it is at least significantly reduced. 2 or 3 such procedures are required in the detoxification process.
- N.Е.Т. – Neuro-jet therapy is one of the methods used to influence nerve cells in the brain responsible for the secretion of endorphin via special impulses. Our neurons produce natural opioids that naturally protect us against stress, pain, and shock. In addicts, this process is disturbed, and Neuro jet is a small electronic device that regulates the production of dopamine and endorphin. The stimulation itself is painless, and the only sensations are tickling and vibrations, while the frequency and intensity of the pulse are computer-controlled.
- Pharmacotherapy is a form of detoxification which relieves symptoms of crisis and provides protection against pain. Psychostabilizers, hypnotics, and antidepressants are used to treat irritability, dysphoria, mood disorders, nervousness, and insomnia. Since nutrition is often disturbed in addicts, ferments are provided which encourage the assimilation of food, amino acids, and vitamins.
- Transair therapy is a special procedure that causes the brain hemisphere functioning harmonization. It leads to reduced mental tension in the addicts, eliminates nervousness, problems with depression, normalizes sleep, mood, regulates appetite, and eliminates the desire for drugs.
Physiotherapy – It is a combination of physical, medical therapy, and deep tissue massage that calms and relaxes the body.
Pharmacological blockade – the treatment process is rounded off with a pharmacological blockade that is given as an implant, usually Naltrexone. Under the influence of Naltrexone, opiate receptors of addicts are blocked, and drug use does not achieve euphoria or similar experiences, so there is no return to drugs. Naltrexone therapy is practiced in people who have undergone opiate detoxification. We advise our patients to be protected by implants at least 12 months after leaving the hospital.
Outpatient treatment helps to maintain the treatment results and is performed within the following year. On monthly follow-ups, the patient’s condition is checked and, if necessary, the therapy is adjusted. 12-month outpatient treatment is included in the treatment price.
If needed, we also offer transport of patients from the airport or the station to the hospital and back. We help foreign patients receive a visa if they need it, and if they have company, they too can stay in the hospital.
Our professional staff is available to patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our doctors are certified anesthesiologists, psychiatrists, and psychologists with 10 to 25 years of experience. Your safety and security is our priority, the facility is under video surveillance, and the hired security guard takes care of it.