Thanks to its properties, Xenon gas is now used in the treatment of stresses of various origins, headaches, sleep disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, depressive disorders, during rehabilitation and regeneration of the body after an illness.
Xenon is also used to improve work ability and in regenerative therapy applied in cases of drug abuse and alcoholism. Xenon can perform neuroprotection (nerve cell protection), and also positively affects the apoptosis of central nervous system cells.
Xenon therapy provides a rapid therapeutic effect in the following areas:
- treatment of pain and painful syndromes
- anti-stress therapy
- treatment of depression
- sleep disorder therapy
- treatment of addiction (to drugs, alcohol)
- rehabilitation and recovery of the body after an illness
- rehabilitation and recovery of the body after great mental and physical efforts
- for improving work ability
The latest from our blog
Signs of heroin addiction
20th Νοέμβριος, 2019Signs of heroin addiction have been known for over 100 years. Heroin is one of the strongest substances
20th Νοέμβριος, 2019Heroin withdrawal, just like addiction to this psychoactive substance, has been known since ancient times. This is testified